Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Jax New York City

  1. #1
    Inactive Member midnightangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    427
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am thinking of buying this cd as the review sounds good is it worth the ?70?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have some tunes from Jax....mine are sh#tty quality but from what I heard...I wouldn't pay more than 5dollars for their cd...haha. Honestly, Jax was one of those bands that was just that...A BAND...nothing exciting at all.

    <font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ October 28, 2005 11:03 PM: Message edited by: A Katt Named Raggz ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •